Sunsets in Naples are a special experience, and not just because of their beauty. Sunsets and sunrises are some of the most incredible and beautiful natural occurrences a person can see every day of their life.
They are evening shows that happen on key, glowing ends to activity-filled days, unique experiences that are different each night and free for all to see.
Plan ahead! In Naples, cars on the highway pull off the road and pedestrians stop in their tracks.
Many of the below mentioned sunset hot-spots will fill up hours before the big show or book up months in advance during high-season.
Where to watch the sunset in Naples, FL:
Naples sunset dining
- Rhode’s End at Naples Grande Beach Resort: With it’s beachfront setting and stunning Gulf of Mexico views, the menu captures the flavors of the Mediterranean, with dishes like grilled octopus salad, hummus and pita, feta flatbreads, fried baby squid, and burgers with tzatziki sauce.
- The Turtle Club: The Turtle Club was founded in 1998 by Mike Moore and Peter Tierney on the grounds of the Vanderbilt Beach Resort, which was the very first hotel established on Vanderbilt Beach in 1951.
- HB’s on the Gulf at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club: HB’s On the Gulf, our signature restaurant, is also Naples’ only beachfront restaurant. HB’s serves breathtaking views, fresh regional seafood and mouth-watering specials for lunch and dinner daily.
- BALEEN at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort: BALEEN Restaurant at LaPlaya Beach Resort offers fine dining with unforgettable sunsets. It is truly one of the best Naples restaurants on the beach.
- Gumbo Limbo at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples: With warm breezes, stunning Gulf views and casual Caribbean cuisine, Gumbo Limbo at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is the perfect place to watch the sunset.
- The Dock at Crayton Cove: Located in the heart of Old Naples where 12th Avenue South meets Naples bay, offering waterfront dining that’s the Real Taste of Naples.
Naples beach sunsets
- Naples Municipal Beach & Fishing Pier (Naples Pier): The historic Naples Pier is located on the Gulf of Mexico at the West end of 12th Avenue South. On-street parking is supplemented by a parking lot one block East.
- Clam Pass: The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3200 linear feet of beach on the Gulf of Mexico. A popular spot to watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park: Start and end you day with the family! The beach park offers 1,000 feet of pristine beachfront, plenty of picnic tables for a lunch with your family and friends, a playground for the kids, volleyball court, and a wonderful view of the setting sun.
Naples sunset cruises
- Naples Princess: Always a great value, they offer a wide selection of cruises to choose from, ranging from sightseeing cruises, gourmet sunset dinner cruises, live entertainment specialty cruises, and more.
- Pure Naples: Watch for dolphins aboard the M/V Double Sunshine and view luxurious waterfront homes on the sightseeing or sunset cruise.
- Sweet Liberty: Join them for the Sunset Celebration nightly! Their sunset cruise has been mentioned as the top thing to do by the NY Times, many SW Florida bloggers and local residents for the last two decades!
- Cool Beans: Relax and enjoy your sailing experience on your own private Catamaran while watching the abundant sea life and sunset of Southwest Florida.
Find the Perfect Vacation Rental
If you’re planning a trip to the Paradise Coast to check out these free things to do in Naples, FL, don’t forget to book your stay in a Naples Florida Vacation Home. Overflowing with amenities and ideally located for access to all of the great beaches and waterways, restaurants, and outdoor activities in town, our beautiful homes offer an air of luxury while remaining affordable. With all the money you’ll save on activities, you may even be able to extend your stay! Contact us today! We’ll be happy to help you plan a beach vacation that your whole family will love!