Planning to vacation in Naples in late March? If you book a stay of 7 nights or more at a Naples Florida Vacation Homes property that includes Saturday, March 22, you’ll receive two tickets (a $200 value) to that evening’s Grapes & Apes event at the Naples Zoo.*
The annual benefit event attracts more than 1200 people and helps fund the wide range of local and international projects supported by the Naples Rotary. These include:
- Naples High School and Lorenzo Walker Institute scholarships
- YMCA of the Palms’ Project Graduation
- Rotary International’s PolioPlus Initiative to end polio worldwide by 2015
- Gift of Life International (life-saving heart surgeries for children who cannot get care in their own countries)
- Meals of Hope food program (started by Naples Rotary in 2007)
- Dental Outreach of Collier (free dental care for the underserved)
- Rotary Wheelchair Foundation (sending wheelchairs to third world countries)
- Rotary Club of Naples Charitable Foundation Endowment Fund
Grapes & Apes is a wonderful opportunity to explore the Zoo, meet members of the Naples business community, and enjoy sumptuous foods, delicious wines, and micro-brews.
The Zoo at Caribbean Gardens in Naples enables visitors to see rare and exotic animals and plants in a beautiful environment designed and maintained with deep understanding of wildlife conservation principles.
*Act soon! Free tickets will be awarded only to the first four reservations made. The booked stay must be 7 nights or more and must include the night of the event, March 22, 2014. Additional tickets can be purchased while supplies last at napleswine.org.