Flights from United Kingdom to Florida
Naples, Florida is a beautiful beach community, that everyone can enjoy – even if you live an ocean away in England! Most of the airports in London book flights to South/Central Florida so there are plenty of options when looking to book a flight to paradise from Great Britain! Here are five airports that have flights to Florida:
- Heathrow Airport (LHR) flies to Miami
- London City Airport (LCY) flies to Miami and Orlando
- Gatwick Airport (LGW) flies to Miami, Clearwater, Tampa, and Orlando
- Stansted Airport (STN) flies to Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Clearwater, Tampa, and Orlando
- London Luton Airport (LTN) flies to Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Clearwater, Tampa, and Orlando
Flights from London to Naples
With many international airports surrounding Naples, you’re sure to find a flight that accommodates your finances and schedule coming from the United Kingdom, GB. Here are six of the airports closest to Naples:
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW/KRSW) about 30 mins away in Fort Myers
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL/KFLL) about an hour and a half away in Fort Lauderdale
- Miami International Airport (MIA/KMIA) an hour and fifty minutes away in Miami
- St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE/KPIE) about two and a half hours away in Clearwater
- Tampa International Airport (TPA/KTPA) about two and a half hours away in Tampa
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) about three hours and twenty minutes away in Orlando
Car and Van Hire in Naples
After the flight, you’ll need to rent a vehicle to get you to your final destination. Rent a car that best suits your trip. Use one of the five reliable rental car companies that are on-site at the listed Florida airports:
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Budget Rent A Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Hertz Rent A Car
- Thrifty Car Rentals
UK Travel Facts
Do I need a Visa?
Yes. You’ll need to obtain approval no less than 72 hours prior to travel to the US via the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) scheme.
- Language: The language spoken is English.
- Currency: The currency used is the US Dollar ($).
- Local time: Florida is 5 hours behind GMT/UK time.
- Flight time from UK: The flight time to Florida is 9 hours.
No matter the distance, there’s nothing stopping you from enjoying the perfect tropical beach holiday in Naples, Florida. With so many airports nearby to Naples, it’s easy to make your dream holiday a reality. With so many airports in both London and Florida that cater to your needs, your Floridian paradise is just a hop, skip, and a plane flight away from the United Kingdom!