Naples is famous for its beautiful beaches. But for the traveler who loves to shop, Naples is a hidden gem ready to be discovered. Whether you like high-end shopping, small specialized boutiques, farmers markets, or large shopping centers, Naples has it all.
Here’s our list of the best shopping in Naples, Florida:
Fifth Avenue South
If you love a combination of small boutiques, art galleries, mall-quality shopping and souvenir shops, Fifth Avenue is definitely the place for you! Located in the heart of Downtown Naples, Fifth Avenue includes a collection of small local shops and larger national stores to give the shopper a unique yet exclusive, high-end experience.
- If you are shopping for clothes, check out Wind in the Willows, Fresh Produce, Island Trends, and Julie’s of Naples.
- If you are looking for art galleries, visit Toucan’s World, Gallery One, Shaw Gallery and Sheldon Fine Art to purchase world-class art from all over the world. For accessories, visit The Best of Everything for everything from jewelry to scarves to purses to items for the home!
- For those in your family or friend’s back home with a sweet tooth, visit Adelheidi’s, The Popcorn Cellar and Kilwin’s of Naples for a unique gift of sweets to take home, a snack for yourself or a cone of ice cream for the kids, both young and old!
- For unique gifts and/or a unique souvenir shopping experience, visit Regatta, Blue Mussel and The Name Game.
- Fifth Avenue South also offers a wide array of restaurants, including Tulia, Avenue 5, and Bistro 851.
Fifth Avenue is located about fifteen minutes away from The Mercato, and ten minutes away from The Waterside Shops and Pine Ridge Road.
Address: 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
Third Street South
For a glamorous weekend of farmers markets, luxury shopping and dining, visit Third Street South.
- If you are looking for clothes, visit The Beach House of Naples, Tommy Bahamas Relax, Tommy Bahamas, or Gretchen Design.
- For antiques, visit Dominique Boisjolis Fine Art, Harmon Meek modern or Jett Thompson Antiques.
- For dining, either stay at Tommy Bahamas, or visit Campiello for their famous happy hour!
Third Street South is located steps away from Naples Pier, and about 2-3 minutes away from Fifth Avenue and Tin City. If you are coming from Tamiami Trail North or Pine Ridge Road, expect to arrive there in about 10 minutes.
Address: 3rd St S, Naples, FL 34102
For a more family friendly, fun, casual shopping experience that has a kitchy ‘70s feel of the Naples of yester-year, check out Tin City, which is also in the heart of Downtown Naples next to Fifth Avenue South, about two minutes away. The shops at Tin City offer the visiting shopper a chance to purchase fun souvenirs, local arts and crafts, and beach apparel.
- For a unique experience, don’t miss out on the Art Boutique at Tin City, Naples Soap Company, The Naples Winery, Naples Olive Oil Company, and Caribongo.
- Don’t miss out on one of America’s oldest yet running magic shops, Tin City Magic, the fun beach apparel at Captain’s Closet, Bondi Surf and Peace Frogs, and the great souvenirs at Tin City Mart.
Tin City is also a great launching point to take a boat ride, either with Naples Princess or Pure Naples, or eat some crab at one of the seafood restaurants there while overlooking Naples Bay.
Address: 1200 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
Hours: Closes 9PM
Phone: (239) 262-4200
Coastland Center Mall
If you are looking for a more traditional mall shopping experience with the whole family, Coastland Mall is the place for you.
- Shops include H & M, Express, JC Penny, Macys, ALDO, Abercrombie and Fitch, The Body Shop, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle Outfitters, The Children’s Place, Forever 21, Hollister Co., Foot Locker, L’Occitane au Provence, and Old Navy.
Coastland Mall is located about five minutes away from Fifth Avenue South and Tin City, two minutes away from Third Avenue South, fifteen minutes away from the Mercato and three minutes away from the Waterside Shops.
Address: 1900 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34102
Hours: Closes 10PM
Village on Venetian Bay
If you love exclusive boutiques, high-end shopping, and fine art galleries, you will want to visit Village on Venetian Bay. Located along exclusive yet beautiful architectural and natural setting of Park Shore, the Village on Venetian Bay offers a great place to shop and dine during your visit to Naples.
The very mature white ash trees and palm trees that line the streets of Village on Venetian Bay also offer wonderful shade out of the hot Florida sun.
- For women’s apparel, check out Aegean Treasures, Casanova Boutique, Lux Boutique, Panache and J&K Collections.
- For men’s apparel, visit H.T. Chittum & Co., Mondo Uomo, and Teruzzi.
- If you’re looking for something unique, try A Horse of A Different Color, Daniele Featuring Valerie’s Accents, Tyler Joseph and Fabec-Young and Co.
- For jewelry, visit Pearl Jewelers and WM Phelps Custom Jewelers.
- For dining, visit M Waterfront Grille, T-Michaels Steak and Lobster, and Fish.
Village on Venetian Bay is located about 20 minutes away from 5th Avenue South, Tin City and Third Street South, 3-5 minutes away from the Waterside shops, and five minutes away from the Mercato.
Address: 4200 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples, FL 34103
Hours: Closes 7PM
Phone: (239) 261-6100
Centrally located, within a stone’s throw of the Waldorf-Astoria Naples at the corner of US-41, Tamiami Trail, Seagate Drive and Pine Ridge Road, the Waterside Shops features an array of national and international high-end shops that gives the visitor a world-class, shopping experience.
This area of Naples is comparable to Chicago’s Michigan Avenue, New York’s Fifth Avenue, and Boston’s Newbury Street in regards to its high-end shopping selections.
- Shops include Burberry, Gucci, Anthropologie, Coach, Apple, BCBG Max Azira, Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma, Tumi, Debeers, and St. John.
- For a great meal, consider dining at either Bricktops or Bravo.
Address: 5415 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34108
Hours: Closes 7PM
Located about 5 minutes away from the Waterside Shops in North Naples, the Mercato offers great high-end shopping mixed with art galleries and lovely restaurants. It is close to the Ritz-Carlton Naples, and Vanderbilt Beach, making it one of the most desirable locations in Naples not only for shopping, but visiting and real estate.
- Stores include, Bio New York, Sur la Table, Z Gallerie, Charming Charlie, Rebecca Ladies Fashions and Accessories, Rebel Menz Store, Design West, and Spectacles.
- Purchase your groceries or a bite to eat at Whole Foods, or have an exclusive dining experience at either Capital Grille or McCormick’s & Schmitts.
The Mercato is located the furthest north of all the shopping centers mentioned here; it is at least a 20 minute drive north from Fifth Avenue South, Tin City and Third Avenue South, fifteen minutes away from the Coastland Mall, and 3-5 minutes away from The Waterside Shops, and the Village on Venetian Bay.
Address: 9118 Strada Pl, Naples, FL 34108
Hours: Closes 9PM
Phone: (239) 254-1080
Thanks for readingn our blog post on The Best Shopping in Naples, FL. If you have a favorite shopping destination not on our list, please tell us on Facebook.