A lot of people think that you have to go to California and Hollywood to see celebrities. But the truth is, there are quite a few famous faces that you can see right in Naples, Florida. Below are some of the well-known people you might spot when you’re on vacation in the Marco Island and Naples areas.
- Judge Judy: One of the most famous judges on television owns a home along with Jerry Sheindlin on beautiful Pelican Bay. People have spotted her shopping at the Waterside Shops.
- Brett Baier: Special Report’s host on Fox News owns a Naples vacation condo. His in-laws and parents are also Naples residents.
- Sean Hannity: This well-known syndicated host has a penthouse in the famous Moraya Bay Beach Tower.
- Jane Seymour: The lovely star known for Doctor Quinn, Medicine Woman and many other films and television shows is seen in Naples usually related to her artwork displays.
- Mary Carillo: Mary’s a sports journalist and television personality, and used to play professional tennis. She splits her time between Greenwich Village in New York City and Naples.
- Neal Boortz: If he’s not in Atlanta, this talk show host lives in Naples several months each year. He, along with his wife, own a home on Marco Island and a North Naples condo penthouse.
- K.C. Schulberg: Screenwriter and film producer K.C. Schulberg is a resident of Naples.
- Alex Lifeson: Rush’s lead guitarist owns a Pelican Bay Condo.
- Bob Seger: With a Naples condo, you might be privileged to see Bob Seger on your vacation.
The Paradise Coast is home to six of the wealthiest people on the planet.
- Shahid Khan: A Naples resident, he owns Flex-N-Gate — an auto parts maker that posted nearly $6 billion in sales in 2016.
- Richard Schulze: He’s one of Best Buy’s biggest individual shareholders, and he “aims to give away $1 billion of his fortune in his lifetime,” according to Forbes.
- Reinhold Schmieding: Schmieding owns 95 percent of Arthrex, according to Forbes. His North Naples-based company has developed more than 10,000 products.
- Tom Golisano: Golisano, 75, founded Paychex “with just $3,000 and a credit card,” and he’s still chairman of the publicly traded company.
- William Stone: The Indiana native started SS&C Technologies in 1986.
- Catherine Lozick: Lozick inherited an estimated 65 percent stake in Swagelok Company which designs, manufactures, and delivers fluid system products.
Other Notable Naples Residents
These are just a handful of the famous people who love Naples, Florida and who live there at least part of the time. Other notable residents include best-selling mystery author Janet Evanovich and pest control king Truly Nolen, chairman and president of Truly Nolen Inc. If you’re someone who loves Florida and who wants to see famous people, give Naples a try. You never know who you might see there!
Stay at Naples Florida Vacation Homes
Naples Florida Vacation Homes has an incredible selection of vacation rentals located near Top Beaches in Naples, FL. We have everything from condos to homes, all beautiful and well-maintained.