The long Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 28-31) is the perfect time to gather friends and family for a week of relaxation and reconnecting.
We’ve pulled together a quick guide to Naples restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinners. Want to do it yourself? All of our Naples Florida Vacation Homes have fully equipped kitchens and spacious dining areas. You can even cook your holiday bird on one of our barbecue grills and dine out on your private lanai.
Dining out — You’re on vacation!
- Buca di Beppo in Naples serves Thanksgiving dinner in their inimitable family style. The full dinner menu will also be available.
- Chez Boët on 12th Ave. S serves both a roasted turkey dinner with traditional sides and their regular French menu.
- Cote d’Azur in North Naples offers both a traditional menu and a classic Thanksgiving feast.
- M Waterfront Grille at the Village on Venetian Bay will offer a traditional holiday meal throughout the day on November 28.
- McCormick & Schmick’s at the Mercato in North Naples is cooking up a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- The Naples Princess offers two Thanksgiving dinner cruises! Choose from the noon-2 p.m. cruise or the 4:45 – 6:45 p.m. Sunset Cruise. Enjoy a complete Thanksgiving dinner on an elegant yacht.
- Shula’s Steak House at Hilton Naples & Towers will be featuring a traditional Thanksgiving four-course meal along with its regular menu and signature steaks.
Eating in? A guide to Naples grocery stores
It’s easy to pick up ingredients at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, or Publix (all on N. Tamiami Trail) or other nearby markets. You can order ready made turkey, plus side dishes and seasonal desserts, from caterers Artichoke and Company.
- Publix has an entire webpage devoted to helping you plan and cook for Thanksgiving. They offer complete Deli Turkey Holiday Dinners, with gravy, stuffing, and other side dishes, as well.
- Trader Joe’s near downtown Naples offers a variety of turkeys, plus easy-to-prepare trimmings.
- Whole Foods Market at the Mercato is having a free taste of Thanksgiving from 5 p.m. on Nov. 14. For catering and holiday meal delivery, you’ll need to order 48 hours at advance.
All of us at Naples Florida Vacation Homes wish you and your family a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!
You’ll find that a Naples Florida Vacation Home is the perfect “home base” for day trips. Choose from daily, weekly, or monthly vacation home rentals — you select the dates that fit your schedule. Naples Florida Vacation Homes sleep from 2 to 10 people, and include fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities. Shop at the convenient local grocery stores and have fun making and packing lunches and snacks for your hikes, biking, and boating adventures — and save money, too!