Are you in Naples for Halloween but not really sure what to do? Naples is not normally associated as a travel destination for Halloween, however there is more than just trick or treating here!
All throughout Southwest Florida, there are special activities and events that can help you and your family celebrate Halloween. In this blog post, we will mention some of the activities that you and your family can consider doing during your visit to Naples.
6 Places to check out this Halloween in Naples
1. Haunted “Gross” House: Held every year at the Collier County Fair Grounds all throughout the month of October, the Haunted “Gross” House offers hay rides, a haunted house, a costume contest, food vendors, and a “trunk or treat.”
The entry fee is $15 per person for the haunted house. This is a great event for families or for anyone who just wants to celebrate Halloween.
For more information, please visit their website at https://www.colliercountyfair.com/the-gross-walk
2. Halloween Spooktakular on Fifth: Held on Fifth Avenue South every Halloween, this Halloween bash offers more than just a great haunted house and a costume contest for kids, adults and pets.
There will be street dancing, live music, crafts for the children, live animal exhibits, and giant movie screen playing season appropriate movies and cartoons! Entrance is free, however if you want to enter the costume contests, you must register ahead of time.
For more information, please visit their website at http://www.fifthavenuesouth.com/halloween-spooktacular-on-5th/
3. Monster Mash: Held every Halloween at Village on Venetian Bay, Monster Mash is a fun event for families, especially those with kids. This event will have face painting, balloon art, arts and crafts, trick or treating, complimentary photos, and a representative from the Kowiachobee Animal Preserve who will have some of their animals there that the public will be able to meet!
Entrance to this event is free of charge. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.venetianvillage.com/the-village-on-venetian-bay-special-events-calendar/
4. Waterside Shop’s Boo Bash: Held October 28th at the Waterside Shops, this event has trick or treating, fantasy characters, live music, party favors, jugglers, stilt walkers, balloon art, face painting, a magician and much more!
To learn more, please visit their website at http://www.watersideshops.com/events/boo-bash-2
5. Trick-or-Treat or Halloween Extravaganza: Held at the Mercato, trick or treaters of all ages will have the opportunity to collect candy. Additionally, there will be pumpkin patch photos, pumpkin carving, princess makeovers, scarecrow stilt walkers, balloon animals, food vendors, and a DJ playing Halloween inspired tunes.
For more information, please visit their website at http://www.mercatoshops.com/event/trick-or-treat-and-halloween-extravaganza/2145462339
6. Halloween Events at Mercato: Held at the Mercato on October 28, this event will offer guests the chance to drink wine and food from twelve participating vendors. There will be a costume contest, where the winner will win a $100 gift card to enjoy at the Mercato.
To attend this event, you must purchase tickets, which are $40 if you purchase them online, or $50 if you buy them at the door. This event is more appropriate for adults or families with teenage children looking for a more sophisticated way to celebrate Halloween.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, please visit their website at http://www.mercatoshops.com/event/halloween-parties-at-mercato/2145479121
Are you frustrated trying to find a monthly rental for season? Look no more, and secure your stay with Naples Florida Vacation Homes! We provide seasonal, and nightly vacation rentals in Naples finest golf and beach communities throughout Collier County, Florida. We can also rent your Naples property!
Are you frustrated trying to find a rental for season? Look no more, and secure your stay with Naples Florida Vacation Homes!