Are you planning to visit Naples, yet you want to have incredible, luxurious dining experiences during your visit?
Naples has a local culture that loves luxurious things, mainly because the city has the highest concentration of millionaires in the United States, so if you’re looking for expensive restaurants with incredible luxury and great food, you have come to the right place!
This article will give you our list of the ten fine dining restaurants you will need to visit while you’re in Naples!
1) Campiello: This Italian restaurant is known for its great food, service and atmosphere. Located in the heart of 3rd Street South in Old Naples, Campiello offers some of the best Italian cuisine in Naples.
According to Gulfshore Life and Naples Illustrated, Campiello is considered to be the best Italian restaurant, with the best pasta and a great hotspot in the city.
Prices on the menu range between $10.00 for deserts, to main plates like their Prime Rib with Speck, seasonal mushrooms and aged Balsamic vinegar for $52.00 around dinner time.
Those who have eaten here say the prices are well worth it for the wonderful food, the great service from the waiters and staff, and also for the wonderful décor and pleasant terrace for outdoor dining.
2) Truluck’s Seafood, Steak and Crab: Located along Fifth Avenue South, Truluck’s Seafood, Steak and Crab features local seafood and magnificent steaks cooked to your specifications.
Prices range from $6.50 for a 3 ounce serving of crabs to $95 for their four person chilled seafood platter, which features four stone crabs, four shrimp, four oysters, and a blue crab cocktail.
Item favorites include their customizable surf and turf, the blackened grouper pourtchartrain, their miso glazed sea bass, their steak dynamite, their grilled scallops and their jumbo stone-crab claws.
3) M Waterfront Grille: Found along the Village on Venetian Bay, M Waterfront Grille features inspiring contemporary American cuisine with Florida fusion flair.
It is deemed to be one of the best restaurants in Naples, with great waterfront dining! Prices range from starters starting at $7.95 to mains as expensive as $40 or more!
Come here to try inspired dishes like their heirloom tomatoes and burrata, the Florida black grouper, the citrus roasted Hawaiian swordfish, sautéed veal and shrimp M, or The “M”.
4) The Capital Grille: Located at the Mercato in North Naples, The Capital Grille features dry-aged and hand-cut steaks by butchers located on the restaurant’s premises!
The sommelier also has 350 wine labels from around the world to accompany that perfect steak you ordered. Prices are above $30 for most items, especially on the dinner menu.
Menu favorites include the dry-aged NY Stripe au poivre with courvoisoir cream, the porterhouse steak, and the lobster mac and cheese!
5) The Grill-The Ritz Carlton Naples: This steakhouse features dry-aged beef with local, fresh seafood and seasonal items.
They have a seasonal tasting menu that starts at $55, with a wine pairing that starts at $35, as well as a la carte options including steaks, salmon, sole, Maine lobster, seared tuna and chicken served with internationally inspired sauces, seasonings and accompaniments.
Prices start at $10 for sides, and go up as high as $60 for either a la carte items or for one of their tasting menu options.
6) Chez Boёt: Located off of 12th Avenue South in Downtown Naples, Chez Boёt features classic French cuisine in the atmosphere of a classic Parisian bistro.
Owned by two French ex-pats, Chez Boёt features French classics like Bouillabase, moules frites, steak frites using Kobe beef, boef Bourgogne using Kobe beef, and soupe de poisson.
Appetizers start at $9, while mains can cost as much as $38 or more!
7) Mereday’s: Located along Fifth Avenue South, Mereday’s offers contemporary American cuisine using products sourced by artisan farms from all over the world! The menu is very seasonal and tends to favor multiple courses rather than strictly a la carte.
Most people who eat here say that Mereday’s has a dining experience that is unforgettable, with amazing food created with high quality ingredients.
Prices for dishes here range beyond $30.
8) Escargot 41: Located off of Tamiami Trail North, Escargot 41 features French cuisine in a contemporary atmosphere!
Dishes here can start as cheap as $6.50 for soup to as much as $38 for mains or more!
Favorites on the menu include their seafood dishes, their canard rôti au pruneaux and their soufflés.
9) Baleen Naples: Located off of Gulf Shore Drive in North Naples, Baleen offers Gulf Coast inspired cuisine in a beautifully decorated interior that makes the diner feel like they are on the beach.
Come here for either their Gulf Coast Floridian inspired brunch, lunch or for dinner! Prices range from $3 each for oysters to $140 for the LaPlaya Seafood Platter Royale, which features 8 shrimp, 8 oysters, tuna tartar, crab cocktail, gulf catch ceviche and ½ pound of king crab.
10) Avenue 5 Restaurant: Located off of 5th Avenue South in an elegant historic building, Avenue 5 offers luxury dining with seasonally inspired menu!
Prices range from $7 for side orders to $52 for their lobster surf and turf.
They also offer a two course seasonal dinner.
About Naples Florida Vacation Homes
Are you frustrated trying to find a rental for season? Look no more, and secure your stay with Naples Florida Vacation Homes! We provide seasonal, and nightly vacation rentals in Naples finest golf and beach communities throughout Collier County, Florida. We can also rent your Naples property!